The New Synagogue was the largest synagogue in Breslau, Germany (now Wrocław, Poland). It was one of the largest synagogues in the German Empire and a centre of Reform Judaism in Breslau. It was built in 1865–1872, and designed by Edwin Oppler. It was burnt down during the Kristallnacht pogrom which swept across Nazi Germany on 9–10 November 1938.
New Synagogue in Breslau/Wrocław